Navigation Menu

AMAZING TESTIMONIES part 1

A certain man was at the brink of making a terrible choice because of pressure from his peers. Remembering his dilemma robbed the man of his peace and he sought to forget or at least ameliorate the pains of recalling with alcohol. And that got him even in a worse mood. He became abrasive and even started showing suicidal signs.


She had been observing him for some time and even had encounters with him. And suddenly he started getting affected by her peculiar glow and demeanor that made her always say something nice about everything.


And then one day he ventured to ask her what made her tick. This was her reply


I have made a habit of using social media skills to influence my life positively.

She said


I make sure I post one nice thing about everything and everybody everyday.


This makes me feel better and now it is my habit. I don't know what sadness feels like as I say nice things about everything and everything keeps turning out nice.


Moral of the story:

Say one nice thing about everybody and everything everyday and your life shall become magical

0 comments: