Navigation Menu

A SIMPLE PRAYER THAT WORKS WONDERS

Can I recommend a simple prayer that works wonders?


Just click on 'comment' on this blog and just type in one nice thing each about different aspects of your life you can think of at the moment. 


I go...


I love my life
Today is unfolding beautifully
I'm grateful for the gift of life
I'll make today count by accomplishing one task that takes me closer to my set goals.  



I'll get stronger today!

GO AHEAD AND SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT YOUR LIFE TODAY AND REALIZE HOW MIRACULOUS IT IS TO BE YOU.
JOIN US  

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day. I had a good hangout with friends, I enjoy sharing laughter and love with friends and family so I grab any opportunity I get and make good use of it. I'm handsome and cool.....dats what she says too. I love me.

    ReplyDelete